Inter Dominion outsider Avonnova has been well supported to win the Inter Dominion Final.
Defending champion Beautide heads online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au’s markets at $1.80, but Avonnova ($15) is very popular with punters.
“Beautide is still the one they want, but there’s been a lot of money to say Annanova can spring an upset, ahead of Sunday’s barrier draw,’’ said sportsbet.com.au’s Shaun Anderson.
Sunday week’s Inter Dominion Final is the highlight of the meeting. However, Sportsbet has also posted markets for another six races on the star studded card.
· Ladyship Mile: The much awaited clash between NZ star mare Adore Me ($1.30) and Australian star Frith ($5.00).
· Chariots Of Fire: In what is a cracking race, we expect huge interest for Star Australian horse Bling It On ($3.50), who is the favourite from NZ horses Our Sky Major ($4) and Isaiah ($4.80).
· NSW Derby Final: Heats this Saturday. The Kiwis will be hard to beat here and they are the standout two – Art Union ($2.60 favourite) and Hug The Wind ($2.80).
· NSW Oaks Final: Heats on Saturday night. There looks to be about 8 winning chances but Delight Me ($3.50) and Fight For Glory ($3.80) deserve to be favourites.
· Slingsby Holdings M1-M2 Final: Heza Thrill ($1.95) and Our Hi Jinx ($2.90) both dominated their heats and should fight out the final.
· Lady Drivers Invitational: Very open race with Strathlachlan Andy the $5 favourite after a strong heat win.
Market courtesy of sportsbet.com.au: Join Sportsbet.com.au Here
Inter Dominion Final
$7.50 For A Reason
$11 Terror To Love
$21 David Hercules
$34 Easy On The Eye, Franco Ledger
$41 Im Corzin Terror, Teo Enteo