Defending champion Beautide heads a stellar cast set to battle out the opening heats of the Inter Dominion at Menangle on Saturday night.
Online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au has opened betting on the meeting.
· Heat 1 – Victoria Cup runner up Lennytheshark ($1.70) looks the leader, and will be very hard to run down. He has firmed in the All-In final market into $5.00. Full market here
· Heat 2 – 2014 Inter Dominion champ Beautide deserves to be an odds on favourite ($1.80). He loves Menangle, but Suave Stuey Lombo ($3.40) may cause some headaches. Full market here
· Heat 3 – Avonnova ($1.35) looks the leader and winner. Full market here
· Heat 4 – 2015 Miracle Mile champ Christen Me ($1.65) looks very hard to beat. Form horse in Australasia and has a great record at Menangle meaning he has firmed into $3.80 favourite for the final. Full market here
· Heat 5 – David Hercules ($1.55) looks the standout. He is the class runner and even if he doesn’t win again and get auto-selection, he will be a good chance for a wildcard spot.